At GEOLYTIX we seek new and innovative ways to make spatial analytics accessible, exciting and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries, across the world.
We build innovative solutions to support our clients to make better decisions combining various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better.
We have fun and value every member of our team.
Are you our next Project Manager?
The role of the Project Manager is to be the key link between our customers and the rest of the Geolytix team.
Our Project Managers are responsible for our relationships with our clients before, during and after projects. They cover the full end to end delivery of the project, from initial customer introduction, through pitch, scoping, co-ordinating the internal Geolytix delivery team, stakeholder management, final delivery, budget, invoicing, and customer aftercare. They also understand the broader context of our customers businesses and how location analysis fits within that.
You will work on projects both in the UK and overseas, collaborating with all our internal teams, from Data Scientists, Location Planners, Software Developers & Data Engineers. You will be central to the day to day running of projects from overseeing objectives and goals, creating and managing detailed project plans, ensuring regular and efficient communication across all stakeholders, creating and reviewing project deliverables and organising project reviews.
- You will be able to interact comfortably with our customers, interpreting their needs and engaging senior management
- You have an eye for detail and enjoy being organised and are pro-active
- You can deliver clear, engaging written and verbal presentations and papers, communicating across all types of stakeholders - senior management, in-house location teams, non-location planning customer (eg.IT), modellers, developers etc.
- You are passionate about the world of retail, and have a good grasp of geography and demographics
- You’re a people person, building relationships with colleagues and clients as you lead projects
- You are comfortable working with tight deadlines and multi-tasking
- You can maintain an ongoing future relationship with our clients, playing an active role in understanding their developing needs and supporting with new initiatives
- You will bring new and innovative ideas on how we can continue to improve how we deliver and manage projects
- You will be comfortable presenting complex analysis in a clear and engaging way to senior stakeholders
- You are based, and have the right to work in the UK
Your qualifications and experience
- Ideally 2-3 years experience leading projects in a retail environment
- A university degree – ideally geography, town planning, economics, statistics or similar
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Are an excellent communicator with the ability to work with colleagues and clients remotely across the globe
- Relevant industry sector knowledge ideal but not essential
- Be able to provide evidence of attention to detail, proactivity and managing deadlines
Our offices are in Leeds and Clerkenwell, London. The role can be based in either. Competitive salary. We’re a young and growing company who embrace flexible working; full time or part time, family friendly hours and/or working from home days considered
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash